Campervan & Motorhome Hire Australia – Book Now
Whether it is the fascinating culture, delish food & wine, stunning art pieces or spectacular landscapes of Australia that attracts millions of visitors every year, one thing is sure that Australia has something for everyone. Tourism in Australia holds major share in country’s growing economy. If you are planning to visit Australia this vacation, provided you’re not a local, campervan & motorhome hire is the best option to explore this iconic country.
With OnRoadCampervan you can book campervan rental or motorhome hire across all major cities of Australia including Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Darwin, Cairns, Brisbane, Adelaide, Alice Springs, Broome and ByronBay. Also, if you need to explore the whole country then you need to spend a considerable time for exploring its tourist attractions with self driving campervan, motorhome, rv (recreational vehicle) and 4wd hire vehicle. Instead of staying in hotels, even if you choose a fully-loaded and maximum berth size campervan renal, you’ll save big on your total budget. On top of all, you can plan your itineraries independently.
Campervan & Motorhome Rental Holidays Tours in Australia
The Great Ocean Road: Stretching from Melbourne to Adelaide is known as a great ocean road of Australia, which is packed with breathtaking sights. Queenscliff, Torquay, Lorne, ApolloBay, Port Fairy, Portland, MountGambier, Barossa Valley Wineries and Vineyards are some major highlights of this road trip. Rock face roadways, comprises of sheer drops towards the sea building an unparalleled view of tides hitting the beaches and rocks, make the journey of the great ocean road one of the most picturesque motorhome or campervan drives on earth.
The Gold Coast: Start your campervan hire tour from exotic Sydney and move ahead on your way to the beautiful gold coast, a coastal city in the state of Queensland, through pacific coast route. Hunter valley, Port Stephens and Byron bay are the major stops of this itinerary. If you have heads for the heights or looking for some leisure activities, there is a galore of good reasons to explore this pacific coast route. Bushwalking the mountains and iconic Sydney harbor foreshore, surfing the pleasing waves of Nobby’s Beach, exploring the panoramic views of 26 stunning beaches in Port Stephens, and kayaking or cruising with spirited hulls of bottle-nosed dolphins are truly enchanting experiences you’ll never forget. The delight of motorhome rental road trip isn’t ended yet, there are plenty of enthralling experiences are waiting for you unless you reach surfer’s paradise, the Gold Coast.
Safe Driving Tips Before Hiring Motorhome in Australia
- You’ll find toll roads across some major cities of Australia. Some toll booths accept cash payments and other via credit card. Keep some changes, in case you need to make payment in cash.
- Follow the signposts.
- Use of mobile while driving is strictly prohibited.
- Traveller should have valid passport or similar acceptable travel document.
- It is recommended to have a GPS device or a map while self-exploring the country.
- The speed limit ranges from 10 km/h in shared zones to 130 km/h on freeways.
- Keep your fuel tank always full.
- Keep your eyes on the roads, specifically when you are on tram tracks.
- Recommended not to drive a campervan at night outside town or rural area, due to Wildife.
- While driving campervan Australia in the Outback don’t go off road and stay in the vehicle if its breakdown.
- Prefer 4WD Camper if moving in the Outback of the South Australia, Western Australia, Queensland and Northern Territory.
Consider these basic safe driving tips while in Australia and get the most of your visit to the Country.
Top Campervan Australia Depot:
Caravan Parks & Camping in Night with Campervan Australia
Explore the unparalleled beauty of Australian sights in a comfort of home away from home by hiring our campervan and motorhome rental service. OnRoadCampervan will strongly recommended caravan parks for night stay. In Australia, all major tourist destinations have a good network of caravan parks with outstanding recreation facilities. We suggest Big 4 Holiday Parks and Top Tourist Parks, both have caravan parks throughout Australia.
OnRoadCampervan is adequately equipped to take you on a fabulous journey of beautiful Australia. Book campervan rental Australia or motorhome hire Australia, and let us give the chance to serve you the best holidays around!