Catania, the stunning city on the eastern coast of Sicily, Italy, which is located at the foot of Mount Etna. The City is famous for its coastline, UNESCO World Heritage site, historical buildings and hiking tour of Mt. Etna. The sandy beaches stretch along the Catania coastline and the warm climate makes city the perfect destination for a summer. With your motorhome hire and campervan rental in Catania you can drive along the coastal beaches. And also you can explore top attractions; Mount Etna, Castello Ursino, Piazza Duomo, Piazza Stesicoro, Roman Amphitheatre, Elephant Statue, Via Crociferi, Villa Bellini, La Plaja, Riviera dei Ciclopi and many more. From Catania, you can drive campervan rental to Palermo & Trapani, which are two beautiful cities of Sicily region.
With OnRoadCampervan, you can also book one way motorhome and campervan rental for Palermo & Trapani. And if you are planning for summer holidays then advance motorhome or campervan booking will be advisable. In Sicily region, you can easily find vast no. of camping site for your motorhome parking and relaxing. While on motorhome holiday trip don’t forget to taste Sicilian Wine and also wine farms.
Most Preferable Campervan Rental Route from Catania
- Catania – Augusta – Syracuse – Riserva naturale Cava Grande del Cassibile – Riserva Naturale Orientata Oasi faunistica di Vendicari – Pozzallo – Gela – Agrigento – Marsala – Trapani
- Catania – Messina – Milazzo – Capo D’orlando – Cefalù – Palermo
- Autostrada A19 – Catania to Palermo
Why Motorhome & Campervan Rental with us in Catania?
- Expensive Hotels
- Book campervan hire or motorhome rental directly from Catania Airport
- Low price guarantee for Catania motorhome or campervan
- No booking fees & secure booking
- Compare famous brands and local fleets
- Compare various supplier rates
- Generate Special Offers for Catania campervan rental
- Clear insurance policies will booking campervan & Motorhome
A road trip to the Amalfi Coast, which is called the Costiera Amalfitana in Italian by the locals, is arguably the most scenic road drive the country has on offer. Dotted …
So, you have decided motorhome hire holiday tour Italy this year? Well, in this case folks, Central Tuscany must be there on your list.