This country which is well-described as microcosm of Europe can be best accessed by best motorhome hire Belgium services provided by RV Rental. The country has not one or two, but 35 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, 200 museums, 300 art nouveau buildings in Brussels, 650 different styles of beer and 2,000 chocolate shops. It is also a home to a great surrealist painter Rene Magritte and art nouveau master Victor Horta.
Some of the best countries of the world border Belgium. They include France, Germany, Luxembourg, and Netherlands.
Head straight to rocky hills of the Ardennes, if you are passionate about hiking, biking and camping. Camping in this rocky area can be made comfortable with our campervan services provided across the country. We also have motorhome rental Belgium services to address your needs of lodging while exploring this marvelous country!
In these hills, you will find wild boar, deer, lynx, number of villages, and lots of castles. Among the best, there are superb caves of Han-sur-Lesse, the castle of Bouillon and the modern Labyrinth of Barvaux. You can make the city of Namur as your main headquarters and from there you can explore Ardennes with our campervans. This city is located along the rivers Meuse and Sambre.
The Botanical Gardens
This is unarguably paradise for nature lovers. It offers endless promenade walks through medicinal plants, herbaceous plants, tress and conifers. To visit the Plant Palace is an altogether different experience as it is an enormous glasshouse with more than 10,000 plant species including unusual plants from America, Africa, Asia, New Zealand and Australia. It is open throughout the year.
The Gardens of the Van Buuren Museum
This is made of the Picturesque Garden, the Labyrinth and the Garden of the Heart. These gardens are the crown glory situated in the center of Brussels.
Safe Driving tips in Belgium Before Hiring Motorhome
While you are overwhelmed by the beauty of this country, forget not to be careful while driving. Here is a look into the nitty-gritty of driving in Belgium:
- It is right hand side driving in Belgium
- Minimum driving age with UK license is 18
- Children under 12 are not allowed to travel without adequate safety system
- The country has lesser tolerance towards alcohol limits while driving
- Speed limits in urban area on open road for cars is 90km/h, on motorway it is 120km/h
- The authorities are very strict in following speed limits. In case of violation, on the spot heavy penalties are guaranteed
- Dipped headlights are must in poor visibility during day
- It is mandatory for motorcycles to have dipped headlights during the day at all times
- No use of mobile phones without hands free device
Suggested Locations in Belgium from OnRoadCampervan
Motorhome Hire Brussels
Why take campervan hire Belgium services by OnRoadCampervan
While exploring Belgium durable, stylish and comfortable campervan hire can be real boon!
Click here and we will give you the best campervans available around the country!