Germany Motorhome Rental for Holidays
Germany enjoys special place in the heart of world history for reasons wrong and for reasons right as well! The collective consciousness cannot but help to acknowledge Germany’s contribution in the overall evolution of human race. And, if you have decided to visit such a country which is situated in the center of Europe, we are happy to serve you with our campervan rental and motorhome hire services at the most competitive rates in Germany!
OnRoadCampervan provide one way campervan and motorhome rental vehicles from Germany to other bordered countries like; Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands and Portugal. So, pickup recreational vehicle (RV) rental from Germany and drop-off location in neighboring countries.
Reasons to visit Germany with Campervan & Motorhome
As such wanderers do not need any reasons as wandering in itself is a reason. But, still, why Germany and not any other place? Germany instantly brings us the quintessential images of beer, lederhosen and beautiful tall Alps! However, these images are strictly restricted to Bavarian culture and not necessarily the spirit of the whole of the country. It is a huge country with full of diverse cultures, people and beliefs. Consisting of sixteen culturally unique states, the country is a political union which is bordered by Denmark to the North, Poland & Czech Republic to the East, Austria and Switzerland to the South and France, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands to the West.
Some of the traditional places to visit with your campervan or motorhome hire include the Romantic Road, Neuschwanstein Castle, the walled city of Rothenburg ob der Tauber which has a beautiful mediaeval centre. Other typical German towns include Augsburg, Bamberg, Celle, Heidelberg, Lübeck, and Quedlinburg. In Germany, and if you do not visit beer halls of Munich and experience a peek of the Alps at Garmisch-Partenkirchen, it is unarguably an incomplete journey!
Why travelers want to visit Germany With Motorhome & Campervan Rental ?
- Co-existence of medieval spirit and state-of-the-art technology
- An impeccable pull due to its art, culture and architectural heritage
- Abundant natural landscape, mountains and beaches
Safety Tips for traveling in Germany
While you are on your way to explore Germany with our state-of-the-art campervans, here are some of the basic driving tips that you may want to keep in mind:
- Do not drink while driving.
- The blood alcohol limit is .08 bac, and .05 bac if you are involved in an accident.
- In case if you violate the rule, you are charged with heavy fines and stand to lose driver’s license.
- The law in Germany demands to wear a seatbelt even though you are sitting in the back of a car.
- No talk on cell phone while driving camper.
- Children up to the age of 12 need to sit in the back in a special safety seat.
- Speed limits in German cities are 50 kmh.
- On highways, speed cannot be faster than 100 kmh unless instructed otherwise.
Why to select OnRoadCampervan for Motorhome Hire Tour in Germany?
So, you have more than enough reasons to visit Germany and even more than to hire a motorhome from OnRoadCampervan. Book motorhome, campervan or Rv rental holiday tour in advance and see an exotic world of beauty and charm of Germany is waiting for you!