- OnRoadCampervan compare major campervan rental suppliers in Cape Town. Book your choice vehicle in the best available deal.
- Get special offers and Early bird discount from companies like Britz, Maui, KEA, Bobo Campers, Energi Campers & Caprivi in Cape Town and travel around South Africa.
- Book motorhome rental in Cape Town with OnRoadCampervan secure booking engine, and save your time, money and energy. We also provide your choice currency position in Quote Calculator.
- Get local and one way rental from Cape Town to Durban, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Upington, East London and Kempton Park. We also provide vehicle drop-off location also available in Botswana, Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- OnRoadCampervan provides various types of 4wd vehicles which are famous African safari and also 2 berth to 5 berth campervan. Most of vehicles are new and fully equipped and also available guides for recommended Itineraries.
Recommended Motorhome / RV drives in Cape Town
Table Mountain National Park: Take campervan and drive to Cape Peninsula National Park which is famous for rare fynbos vegetation and also for well-known hill points like Cape Peninsula, Signal Hill, Lion’s Head, Table Mountain & Cape of Good Hope. It is located 7 km toward the west cost of Cape Town. Aerial Cableway is also popular way to see some panoramic views of Table Mountain.
Chapman’s Peak Drive: Most stunning marine drives in the world which is 15 km away from Cape Town. Drive leading down to Hout Bayon the Atlantic Coast of South Africa.
Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden: it was the first botanical garden in the world which is located at the foot of the eastern slopes of Table Mountain.
Boulders Beach: take a RV ride to famous colony of African Penguins, which is located in Table Mountain National Park.
Agulhas National Park: Self-drive your campervan towards national park located in Agulhas Plain which is famous for official meeting-point of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans. Almost 175 km away from Cape Town.
Bontebok National Park: almost 3 hour’s drive (225km) from Cape Town. National Park is preservation of the Bontebok from disappearance. Main attraction of National park is swimming, angling and canoeing activities in Breede River.
Private Game Reserves: These reserves are famous for daily game drive in a 4wd safari. Visitors can also enjoy luxury accommodation and restaurant services in wildlife. You can book campervan hire in Cape Town for nearby private game reserves like Aquila Private Game Reserve, Fairy Glen, InverDoorn, Kagga Kamma, Sanbona Wildlife Reserve, Kwandwe Game Reserve, Addo Elephant National Park, Shamwari Game Reserve, Amakhala Game Reserve and Kariega Game Reserve.
If you are a true lover of Port Elizabeth, one of the largest cities of South Africa which is located in …