A division of Tourism Holdings Limited – Britz – is a prominent tourism operator in Australia and New Zealand. Britz has a wide range of campervans rental that tourists in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa can hire.
Britz Camper Vehicles Types & Available Country Locations
- HiTop – 3 adults (Australia & New Zealand)
- Voyager – 4 adults (Australia & New Zealand)
- Trailblazer – 2 adults (Australia & New Zealand)
- Venturer – 2 adults (Australia & New Zealand)
- Elite – 2 adults (Australia & New Zealand)
- Explorer – 4 adults (Australia & New Zealand)
- Navigator – 4 adults (Australia & New Zealand)
- Frontier – 6 adults (Australia & New Zealand)
- Renegade – 4 adults 2 children (Australia & New Zealand)
- Maverick – 4 adults (Australia)
- Escape – 5 adults (Australia)
- Bushcamper 4WD – 2 adults (Australia & South Africa)
- Safari 4WD – 5 adults (Australai & South Africa)
- Challenger 4WD – 2 adults (Australai & South Africa)
- Caravans (Australai)
These vehicles are not just what Britz specialize in. They have adequate knowledge, support and brilliant customer service that facilitate our customers just superbly. Our campervans are manufactured by reputed companies such as Volkswagen, Toyota and Fiat.
In Australia, Britz have depots in Adelaide, Alice Springs, Brisbane, Broome, Cairns, Darwin, Hobart, Mackay, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney and in New Zealand we have depots in Auckland, Christchurch, and Queenstown.
Britz have a unique campervan called the Trailblazer which is a two-berth campervan equipped with a shower, toilet and kitchen. It has a roomy interior along with slide-out barbeque and extra storage. We recommend our customers the Explorer if traveling with children.
It is not that Britz just depend upon third party manufacturers. They also build their own campervans as per the requirements and feedback from the customers. Britz always love to hear what their customers have to say. It is this approach to their work that has brought the reputation and credibility in the industry.
Britz Campervan Rental Branches
Most of the people living in Australia crave for a desire to visit the Red Centre at least once in a lifetime, still many of them doesn’t make it come true till they retire. …
If you want to explore the best of Iceland, Europe’s most northern country, you have just come to the right page. Iceland is home to picture-perfect nature’s phenomena …